From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:59:14 -0400
Brandy Please, lighten up a wee bit..  and polish up your funny bone.
T'was only humor.  If its not your style, thats ok, just skip the message.
Nice to meet you, now..  relax a tad :) We all love our fuzzies.

I myself giggled like crazy..  but then my sense of humor is probably
pretty warped, having taken in foster teenagers through Corrections for 20
years.  In that situation, if you cant laugh, you pull all your hair out.
LOL I prefer having hair.

Some of us have very sick fuzzbabies, and a bit of off-the-wall humor
helps.  You feeling the humor was sick is ok :) We are all allowed our own
opinions.

Wishing health anmd happiness to you and your fuzzbuttz, Brandy!

Mary and the group of 9