From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:52:48 EDT
Da Little Kidd (two ears) writes:
Hewwo Deo,
I sowwy you not find da quilt.  Maybe it not in Toronto yet.

I will ask my dear frenz Mr. Super Tonks an Auntie Robin if they can
dewibber it by ober nite expwess.  Dey hab dat cool hover mobile, an
da Oracle an da Sukie Cweatcher has lotz of dat gas.

There's No Need to Fear, Super Tonks Is Here!!!!  :::swooosh, swooosh:::

Tonks!!!  get down here right this minute, stop being silly and flying
around knocking things over.

Sorry Mommy.  What's dat?

That's your back pack.  You have a mission.  Da Little Kyd and Deo need
your help.  You need to get this quilt to Toronto in time for "Ferret Aid
2006" on June 23.

I can do dat mommy.  I will be real careful, cause you tolds me dat Elf
Quilt is beootiful.

Tonks, this is precious cargo, That means no stopping anywhere!  No
stopping to visit Pharos.  No stopping to flirt with Miss Cassie.  And
absolutely no stopping for giggling lessons from you Aunty Sukie!

K mommy, I will go straight to Toronto and back.  I promise.  Right after
I meet Miss Randy.  I just gots to meet Miss Randy.  Ferrets everywhere
talk about her.  She is "Ferret Famous"

Okay, but then you come right home, ya here?

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html