From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:59:58 EDT
JudyTribbey  writes:
I was so happy to find a large brown envelope in my mail yesterday
because inside was my SOS bookmark charm!  It is fabulous & I am so
glad I got it.

Judy,
I am so glad you got it too AND I am glad you like it.  Thank you for
supporting SOS and the You Are Charmed Program.

If you haven't seen it yet, this beautiful bookmark is about 6 inches
long, pewter with a Celtic design up the sides.  At the top is clouds
with an angel coming out of them.  From her hands dangle a wee pewter
ferret.

The cost is 20.00, that includes shipping with all the proceeds going to
SOS to support ferrets in shelters everywhere.  This is a limited edition
item, and there are only a few left.  Don't miss out.

To find out more go to:
<http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html>
and you too can be charmed.

Robin