From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 21:27:49 -0400
Hi all, I am directing this to all Colorado folks.  Ferrets Etc.  shelter is
very overwhelmed right now, we have so many ferrets up for adoption and no
good homes.  So any of you who have a good loving home to offer a ferret or
two please call me at the shelter.  303-761-1983.  I have been up to my ears
in ferrets, last year we saved 200 all year, so far this year we have 174.
Right now over 50.  Good homes are needed bad, so are foster homes for older
ferrets.

We were also hit with the ECE, and a lot of sick ferrets so are hospital
bill is very high, so we need to find good homes to help rescue.  Our fees
are $50.00 for a single, $75.00 for a pair.  All ferrets have their shots,
have had an exam and are fixed.

We have so many that I do not think I can make it to the LIFE show in NJ,
which really bums me out, but I have to but these guys first.

Any good homes please contact me.   Stephanie