From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:21:16 -0400
Casey and the smelly Toby: I was wondering where you live and if there are
any shelter operators or clubs in your nearby area.  Maybe someone with a
lot of ferret experience could stop by and help out trying to figure out why
Toby smells and how to help?  If you don't have access to the web to look at
STAR*'s club data base, post here the general area where you live and maybe
FML'ers can put you in contact with someone nearby.  Hands on experience may
be what you need.

To all those looking for cages - if you can hang on and wait for a ferret
show in your area that is a good place to get an idea of what cages are
availabe - and can be a good place to buy.  I've only been to two but both
shows had people there selling cages.  The last one had a 3 level that had a
little wire "roof" and was shaped sort of like a house.  It may cost some
time and mileage to drive to a show - but you can take the cage home, pay no
shipping and if the cage is being sold by a shelter - you help the shelter
out!  (At the C.I.F.F. ferret shelter stand at the Indiana show last spring
there was a guy taking orders for some really nice wooden and wire ones,
really the deluxe of anything I've ever seen, from normal size to huge!).

Mary, Boris and Giesela