From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:55:42 +0000
Dooks to all;
BIG is correct.  There is a brand (several I think) of surgically approved
"superglue".  It is used to close wounds.  It is safe generally speaking
for use on tissue.  Of course, don't pour the stuff into a wound.  Put the
wound edges together, put the glue on, and hold the edges together for 1
minute.  Should work just fine.  I do know that the use of this product is
restricted for use by a licensed practitioner (obligatory disclaimer).  I'm
sure your vet knows how to get some and teach you how to use it.  The one
product I am familiar with is called "Dermabond" from Ethicon (a subsidiary
of Johnson and Johnson).

--Julie