From:
"Newell, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 17:28:00 -0400
Brett

We have a male Ferret and he is whole which makes him more aggressive he
would not bite me but when Noelle would hold him he would bite her.  They
know who they can push how far cause when he would bite her she would drop
him and he got away.  She had to prove to him she was boss so if he did bite
she would scruff him and hiss at him and then push her finger up against his
teeth and dare him to bite her and if he did scruff him again.  DO NOT let
him down until you can put your finger up to his/her mouth with out a bite
this will leave no doubt who is boss.

                                Tim and the Gang