From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:47:32 -0800
I know others have posted about pellets before.  I just wanted to
publically jump on the bandwagon, as it were. :-)

We just made the jump from Yesterday's News (with an N) litter to wood
pellets.  At first I was mixing the two together, and now as I'm reaching
the bottom of the YN bag, it's going to 100% pellets.  So far they have had
no trouble accepting the pellets.  And oddly enough, they seem to control
odor BETTER than the YN despite there being no fragrance added, etc.  (Go
figure.)

The pellets do fall apart into sawdust when contacted with urine, but it
doesn't seem to be "dusty" enough to be a danger for inhaling.  I've
noticed occasional little tiny pieces getting tracked into the area next
to the box, no biggie.

The coolest part is the price:
    26.4lb of YN = $14.00 (as a petco member)
    40 lb of pellets = $3.00

Yahoo!!!!

(WA-state) Megan & the Terrific, pelletizin' Trio:
  Grover, Onyx & Loki Gabriel (What's Mom dookin' about?!?!)