Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 13:32:10 -0700
This is a bit odd, but it is what it is. Frost is sucking the hair
off Ayla's ear! It hurts her, as her squeals testify, and I'm always
listening for that squeal. It only happens a bit less than once per
day. He's not breaking the skin with his teeth -- no scabs. I am
completely confused why this is happening and how to stop it. Frost
is only sucking Ayla's ear, not anyone else's. Is this serious enough
to separate the ferrets into two different cages, or do I let them
work it out?

Needing your help
Lori in Ohio
Ferrets: Rhys, Frost, Ayla, & Codo