Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 23:37:39 -0700
I don't know the brand of the cage; it just came with the ferrets
abandoned at my door in April. I am not fond of the model (ferrets
would have to use litter boxes or let poo drop through the wire floor),
and the new furkids are happy in the taller cage with my other two. I
don't have a ruler handy, but judging with a piece of paper known to
be 8 1/2 in. x 11 in., the cage is 38-40 in. long, 24-26 in. wide, and
26-28 in. tall (nearer 36 in. tall if you count the built-on stand).
The entire front of the cage is taken up with two giant doors with
squeeze spring latches. It has heavy metal slats/wiring on the bottom,
the same that is on the sides. There is a plastic tray with barely a
lip that can go in the cage or on a built-in shelf underneath to catch
droppings. An adjustable shelf is also there. The flip-top feeder and
water tank is included, because they work with verticle wire, rather
than the horizontal wire of my other cage. I can't send pics, because
I don't have a digital camera. The cage is on wheels.

I know times are difficult right now for everyone, so I'm not setting a
price on the cage. If you need it and you can give a little something,
that's greatly appreciated. If you can't, I understand. The cage cannot
be disassembled without heavy tools, so come able to take it apart or
bring a truck/van. If you can help with clipping ferret nails or gift
extra ferret bedding/toys/treats, I would gladly accept that for
barter.

I am located along Rt. 2, half-way between Toledo and Cleveland. Huron,
my town, is just east of Sandusky, the location of Cedar Point.

If interested, call 419-616-3186 between 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM EST. I'll
post as soon as the cage is promised. We need the cage gone quickly, as
it is taking up a good bit of my dining room, narrowing available walk
space.

With respect,
Lori in Ohio
Ferrets: Rhys, Frost, Ayla, & Codo