From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 10:39:12 -0500
HI,
Any of you ferret lovers got any phone#'s so I order fee catalogs for a
new cage,The one I have is ok for just 1 but I wan to try to put Elvis in
w/Coco and see how that works.,or I might just get a bigger cage for
Elvis.I don't know if that will be a good idea or not.Elvis is only 5MO.
and is so hyper and the other girl is 1Y5MO.and has never bitten any of the
family members or any body else for that matter.

Or anybody got planes to make a cage???

I also figure that it I put the 2 together then if things did get out of
hand then Coco can run away from him if they hada larger cage RIGHT????????

Connie,