From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:14:13 -0400
No, I wasn't trying to find out cat dosages, I was using cat-as-ferret model
for dosage.  Several people have tried the stuff (program) on their ferrets,
but of course it is unapproved thus far.  I think I will opt to not experiment
with my younguns.  Winnie is almost as big as Katoe, who is not so big for a
male (1 1/2 lbs.)  His bites have become much more gentle, as he has wrestled
his way to Top Ferret in our house.  Well, next to top ferret-little Silver,
the DEW, is still able to pin him and make him squeal.  Winnie is almost a
Marble Ferret.  He, too, has big whits feet and a rather short tail.  His head
and face are very large, his head not entirely white, but rather sporting a
large white blaze.  His underside is spotted with black, white, and brown.
His eyes are Demon-red.  These Canadian models-they aren't REALLY Japanese,
are they?  Uh Oh.  Winnie also has a little bit of a raccoon tail-just the
first two rings.
     Poor Jim!  I cried over Cody while I hugged Katoe (my fave)  (now I've
made the others jealous.)  Well, I've rambled long enough Bye.
661qmjnhv7cx6(Winnie wrote that)   Karen