From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 11:37:31 -0800
Excellent idea!!!  I'll be happy to help organize!!  Anybody out there able
to put together a webpage for items quickly??  And no Kim, you can't help
with this, you care of the ferrets, we'll do this.

I will donate bedding, of course.... I will also donate the fleece tent I
bought my guys for Xmas from the Ferret Store, still in the package.  Any
items, not just ferret related items can be auctionned off - books, CDs,
jewlery, knick-knacks, anything!!  Anybody out there with special crafty
talents??  Put them to use for an excellent cause!!  Get any Xmas presents
you don't really need / want / like, let's auction them off.  Getting
involved and helping out is an excellent Xmas present to yourself, you
may be surprised how good it feels to know YOU did something and not just
waited for someone else to take care of the problem!

I am more than open for suggestions here.  If someone else wants to put
together the actual webpage, I will take care of digital pics, descriptions
and mailing out the items.  If all of us do just a little, you will be
amazed at how much can be done.  If there is interest, let's plan on
'meeting' at KiSta's message board (go to www.kistaferret.com and about 2/3
the way down - under a pic of Fets - is the link for the board).  If you
want to help , have suggestions or whatever, let's all meet at 8:00 p.m.
on Tuesday, December 26th at Kim's message board so we can exchange
ideas!!!  If you can't make it, but have some input, go now and I'll try
to keep track of what everyone is suggesting!!

Thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to help either hands on, by
donations or by bidding!!!  I hope we can establish a standard this time,
so anytime we have such an emergency situation (wish never, but...), we
can get things rolling quickly!!

Happy holidays to all!

Jen and Gang

Happy holidays to all!