From:
Jamie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:18:56 -0800
I have been reading the FML ever since I adopted my first two fuzzies for
tips.  I now have 11 cute little fuzzies I adopted from the Friends of
Fuzzies Shelter in OR.  It really makes me sad now to read the FML now
because of all the posts about shelter bashing.  I dont think this kind
of behavior should be allowed to be posted... If there isnt some kind of
monitor to prevent this from happening there should be one.  I just want
to see the FML back to what it used to be... not a page of gripes!

Oh and Kim, you have a big heart dont let some jerk bother you like this...
thats just what he is trying to do!  keep your chin up sweetie and smile
because you are better then this person!

Jamie and my little fuzzy family... Brooks, Dunn, Lucky, Connie, Ricki,
Tori, Deasha (aka chainsaw), Beagal, Deagal, Shonney, Dimitree, and
Maverick (my dog)