From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 17:51:30 -0800
Someone at my new job posted on the company message system, that she needs
to find a new home for 2 delightful, 7 month old sable girls, named Tawanda,
(from Fried Green Tomatoes) and Trinket.

These fine ferret girls are cat and dog friendly, being part of a family
with a mellow Black Lab who shows constant patience.  They are from a
private breeder, I assume, as they are only 2 months past their
spay/descent, have current distemper and rabies shots, the rabies tags,
and vet paperwork.

The girls come with a new, powder coated, 2 level cage, purchased at Petco
for $180.  The total being asked is $250.  I don't have the size of the
cage, but will ask and re-post the additional information.

If someone wants 2 ferrets, all nice and bonded, or 2 MORE ferrets, and
needs a fine quality, large cage, let me know, and I'll put you in direct
contact with my co-worker.  If you are interested in the girls, but don't
need a cage, let me know that too, as I've been thinking about a new cage.

Georgia - the left coast one...