From:
Dian George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:48:40 EST
I've been lurking for about 8 months now.  I got the great advertising
issue and ordered one of those Ferret Angels.  I got the Veterinary Angel
so I could give it to my Vet for Christmas.  The box it came in was awesome
it had lots and lots of stamps on it of Angels, and one that said Believe,
and Made in Heaven, and a heart with wings.  Because the box was so neat I
debated whether to give it to my vet as it was or to open it.  Curisoty
prevailed and I opend the box - it was great.  My Veterinary Angel had a
really neat kinda blueish green dress with bear and hearts and stetescopes
(spelling) and crutches.  She was wearing a surical mask that hung around
her neck and was holding a raising lollipop.  The tag said Veterianary
Angel RX kissy face and love.  She had white wispy wings and a gold halo.
I know my vet will love here.  Does anyone know if more of the angels are
available - I read somewhere that there was a New Years Eve Angel/Fairy and
a Christmas one.  Oh also in the box was an envelope with a card in it and
a quarts crystal.  I want to get more of these angels but have lost the
address.  Anybody got that E-Mail address for the Angels?

Thanks Dian  the lurking person

[Moderator's note: Chere McCoy, <[log in to unmask]>   BIG]