From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:47:45 EST
Did ya see it?  I did.  It was one of the best segments I have see regarding
ferrets in a limited amount of time.  I felt it was very positive and
informative.  From how they were used centuries ago to the caution parents
should use with children and any animal, not just ferrets.  It included the
importance of spaying the females and why.  They touched on a ferrets musky
odor and how some people wouldfind it objectionable and to keep it in mind
if considering a ferret.  I hate to think of now many have gotten ferrets
just to dump them because of it.  The one little ferret (name?) even gave
Doug McConnell kisses.

I was encouraged by the show and I e-mailed them and told them so.  I felt
they did a good job and they need to hear praise as well as complaints.  I
had written them after their last show on ferrets that was less than
positive and explained to them my concerns with the show.  I suggsted they
do a little research on the subject.

I did receive a reply and was very pleased to see this latest show.  I know
my 19 were pleased with it too :-D

Hugs to all of the little fuzzy wonders out there.
Ferrets Gotta Love 'Em!!!

Terry and the Naughty, Nuzzling 19