From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:55:03 EST
By accident I have found a toy that my kids love.  I have plants, Yes,
plants with 18 ferrets.  Anyhow, I repot my plants from time to time.  I
have one pot that is large.  My fuzzies can just reach the top of it
standing on their hind legs.  Recently lost the plant that was in it (cats
sleeping in it) So I dumped the pot and and left it outside to dry out.  It
started to snow so I set it inside the door.  Not thinking I let fuzzies out
to romp.  The first one found it and naturally had to see what was in the
bottom.  I had left the two pieces of broken clay pot in the bottom.  I
never saw a fuzzy have more fun with a bit of loose dirt and broken clay
pot.  It didn't take long for the others to join in.  They played for over
an hour.  It has also kept them from eyeing my plants.  I believe I will let
them have it for as long as the are happy with it.

Terry and the Energetic 18