From:
Ray Deafy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:57:48 -0500
Greetings Fellow Fuzzy Lovers:
A few questions (yes, I save them up)*grin*.

1. My little female won't eat out of the same dish as her house mate.  I
do have two bowls in their home but this take up so much space.  I use the
crock bowls so my fuzzys don't turn them over.  Is there any way to train
her that's it's okay to eat out of one bowl?

2. Also, my little girl seems to be very sneaky ate eating at all.  I
hardly see her eat.  She does though... I see she poops normally and she
is now gaining weight.  Are some ferts just like this?

3. My male is lethargic most of the time... even during play time.  But
snap on the harness and he runs me ragged outside.  I can only do this
every other day though do to a knee injury.  I even have a separate room
for them to play in.  What does my male do?  Sleep.  I feel he lives for
the Big Room (outside).  Any suggestions?

4. Now, as for sharing things, my male won't use the litter box that has
been used by my female.  Even if I take the poop out.  I can't empty it
and clean it after every use.  I'm starting to think that some ferts just
won't share.

5. In playing with my female I play pinch her (not hard even for someone
this small) and she does her war dance and play bites me (never hard).
After a while she starts with hisses and a play bite.  If she were really
tired of playing wouldn't she have enough power to give a real bite and
let me know?  I don't want to traumatize her.

6. To anyone in the Etobicoke/Toronto area.  I have to go to Louisiana
for three weeks in December.  Does anyone do sitting (even for a charge)
in the area?  I want to go through the list for this and not use a pet
shops service.  Most do not know anything about caring for ferts.  Ghost
is just under four years old and the male.  Gypsy is young, under two, and
the female.  Both get along great with my cats (two, Toots/female/three
years and Pumpkin/male/four months old).  The cats I have a sitter for at
this time.

These are ferts 2 and 3 for me.  I had one, Bilbo, that lived with me for
8 years a number of years ago.  Now waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for me.
Took the trip in his sleep.

Well, six is a nice even number for this e-mail.  Thank you in advance.

Be well,
Ray and Ghost,Gypsy,Toots,Pumpkin... the four footed kids.