From:
Ray Deafy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:33:05 -0400
Greetings All:
I play with my Ghost (3 1/2 yo albino altered male) at least 3 times a
day.  He doesn't do his happy/war dance unless I am frisky with him.  Not
rough but things like holding his tug o war lambs wool strip just out of
his reach and making smacking sounds with my mouth.  Very hard to explain.
I let him dance a little then let him catch hold of the material.  When I
am finished playing I go to pick him up and he play bites me.  Not enough
to even know there are teeth there though.  If he smells me first he
doesn't do this at all.  Could I be training him to bite someone he
doesn't know the smell of?  I don't want to do this, Ghost has never been
a biter at all.  But I do love to see him happy and dancing.  Any input
would be welcome.

Be well,
Ray