From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 20:45:21 EDT
Well, I guess I'm going to mention this ferret sighting.  My husband sure
was excited about this one.  It appears in a certain " mens' " magazine.
Apparently Miss November, Tiffany Taylor, thinks you can never have enough
ferrets, and is always playing with her babies (7 ferrets).  Article also
includes a picture of her with two of her babies (among other pictures
without ferrets).  Hope I didn't offend anyone with this one!

Leigh and Fargo, Fonzi, Kami, and Moon Boy

[Moderator's note: Modern Ferret magazine has centerfolds too!   BIG]