Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:28:40 EST
Our new Puppy Ernie, (part Beagle, Rat Terrier and Manchester) and our
Ferrets are doing fine together.  After about four days Harley all of a
sudden warmed up to Ernie by jumping on Ernie's back.  It was quite funny.
Yoshi, we think, thinks that she is Ernie's Mommy or big Sister.  LOL She
follows him around and gives him lots of love.  Arnold, well he could
careless, unless he is in a spazzy mood.  Ernie is doing well, we almost
think that he thinks he is as small as them.  LOL He is being rather
gentle for a puppy with the Ferrets.  He will sit outside of their cage
and make little noises to Yoshi and she makes noises back.  Of course they
are never alone together.  After all he is a puppy and I do care about the
safety of all of my Family.

Big Hugs to everyone,
Toni