Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:01:11 -0600
I wanted to thank everyone for all of their help over the last year.  I
really lurk more than post and only post when I need help but read the FML
everyday.  The information given here is so helpful and heart breaking
sometimes.  I have had fuzzbutts for almost two years and it seems I am
continually learning something new.  But at the moment I am stumped and
need your help.........

Now, as some of you might remember I asked about separating Chief, Snuffy
and Tabitha some time back.  Well, the time came and the transition for
Tabitha seemed to be okay at first.  Now, I did rescue Oscar and Oliver so
she was not alone for the transition and for them, they are wonderful.  But
now I am have behavioral problems with Tabitha.  Oscar and Oliver would be
find with her accept everytime they turn their backs she it attacking them.
Not hurting them just aggravating them until they back her down or run her
off.  I thought Tabitha was doing this because she felt left out.  I have
attached their cages together (after a month of being together in separate
cages) so that they might bond easier but last night everyone was sleeping
in my drawers (as usual) and it was getting late so I put Oscar and Oliver
in the cage first and then got Tabitha and put her in.  She woke up and
became destructive.  Dumping over the litter boxes and digging.  I went
over to her and got her out and loved on her.  Then I put her into the
sleeping bed where Oscar and Oliver were, Oscar looked up and then put his
head down, he didn't care.  But Tabitha stepped back and snapped at him and
he screamed back so I am back to square one accept now I know it is Tabitha
that is unwilling to accept them and not the other way around.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I have tried everything I can remember
from reading the FML, from the books I have read, etc.  I have bathed them,
cleaned all their bedding numerous times, moved things around so that they
would sleep in each others bedding.  I am at a loss.  Now there is an age
difference, Tabitha is 10 months and Oscar and Oliver are about 3 years old.
I want to get Tabitha someone closer to her age but I am afraid to introduce
another change when she hasn't adjusted to this one yet.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheryl and the Royal Gang
Oscar the King  (No banana chips for me just give me those raisins)
Tabitha the Queen ( I will take all the raisins and banana chips and hide
them from you all)
Oliver (AKA, Olivia) the Prince/Princess (A banana chip, please)