From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:49:48 -0700
I heard someone's Timmy ferret passed over, and am very sorry to hear of
that.  Someone today called me thinking it was my Timmy, but (knock wood)
he is doing well.  My Timmy is the guy that 4 years ago was diagnosed with
"terminal lymphoma" by Dr. Susan Brown of illinois.  It took 5 months to
have him totally healed with no chemo, surgery or drugs.

His whole story is on his web page, in my sig. below.

If you have a 1998 Ferret Calendar, the guy in Sept.  on the yellow duck is
just about how Timmy looks right now.  It looks much better than his web
picture:)

Just fyi, I'm back in Phoenix for the winter, and this month can take
advantage of the weather not being too hot or too cold and have UPS ground
available if anyone wants to stock up & save some shipping cost.  This is
not an ad, so I won't talk about prices etc..  here.  Full info is on the
end of Timmy's latest recipe, on his web site.  A PDF version that prints
nicely is on the resources page.

Take care, and my prayers go out to all with illness visiting at your door.

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
ICQ#4461104