From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:05:52 -0800
With this Winter, we all do!!

Next Fri Feb 11th is Rocky's fundraiser at Magooby's Joke House in
Timonium (Maryland). Doors Open at 7, show at 8! Tickets are $15, $10
of that to Rocky's!

This is going to be so much fun. We've got a fantastic comedian for
that evening's show, Andy Pitz.

Read about him, and be sure to click on his short video, worth viewing,
we all need a laugh!

http://www.andypitz.com/

Now here's the deal with ticket sales;

Advanced Ticket Sales are required. So we need to know who is coming
and make arrangements for payment before this Fri. We are committed to
sell 100 tickets for that evening. You can make arrangements directly
with us, send a check, made out to "Rocky's", or use Paypal , which
would be [log in to unmask] Pick up can be arranged too! We can do a
Will-Call and have your name listed as a definite, and take your money
at the door.

Magooby's doors open at 7p, show at 8, and a 2 item minimum (food or
drink)

Magooby's Joke House: http://www.magoobys.com/

Can you come out and join us, it's been a long cold gloomy Winter so
far, we all need to get together, enjoy a night out, and laugh!

Hoping to hear from you all soon! Thank you for your support!

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter
832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD 21120
www.rockysferrets.com

PAYPAL for ticket sales or direct donations: [log in to unmask]