From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:50:09 -0700
Last week I told you about all the cool STUFF on our raffles. Well
guess what!!!

WE'VE ADDED MORE STUFF!........ REAL COOL STUFF!

On our raffle site there is even a page showing you what all new STUFF
has just been added!

Just added, for example; Ferret Nation ramp covers and floor mats,
Pirate Bedding and trick n treat STUFF. Do you like pancakes? What a
ridiculous question, YES of course you love pancakes. Well, we have
added some pancake STUFF in a tote even, so the winner can pack a
breakfast and show up on someone's doorstep with breakfast (mine will
do!). OK, there's more cool STUFF.....a Sterling Silver Bracelet that
you can add STUFF to (charms).

OKIE DOKIE, now I've done it, you guys have just got to go check out
all of Rocky's really cool raffle STUFF!!! Checks/MOs/Promises, or,
If you want to use PayPal call me: 410 329-6111

www.rockysraffles.com

Hope to see yous at Rocky's OKTOBERFEST this Sat!

http://rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

Don't need any STUFF, but want to help us keep Rocky's doors open for
our 17th year? Direct Donations to the address below, or PayPal/Credit
Card: [log in to unmask]

Love you guys!!

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's