From:
Laurel Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 18:45:04 -0800
This is a fairly random question, but I thought somebody out there might
have the knowledge and maybe time to answer it.  How do ferrets' eyes work?
Do they have pupils and iris like us (I understand ours to some degree) that
I just can't see?  Do they move independently of the head or does the ferret
move it's whole head?  How do they focus?  My brother and I have been
wondering for awhile now, and we haven't been able to figure it out through
observation.