From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 02:14:54 -0500
Hi All:

I was watching E.R.  tonight, taped from last night, and as I fast forwarded
thru the commercials I saw a ferret!  Of course, going at superspeed, I was
sure I was wrong, but I had to go back and look, just in case.  Well, I was
mostly right... it was a black footed ferret.  Normally I only pay a little
attention to the BFF stories, but heavens, this millisecond shot of two
ferrets nuzzling each others' nose was so cute, I had to go back and see the
entire commercial.  So then I hear some melancholy music, and the words
(something to the effect) "see these animals now, for it might be the last
time you see them..." National Geographic is doing a story at 8 pm eastern
time on Saturday night (tonight!) on various endangered species.  You've
just GOT to see the segment about these BFF; I will be honest, I was crying
when I watched the commercial (about sixteen times I rewound it) just
thinking that something that adorable is endangered.

Just thought I'd let everyone know...sorry if I'm not the first to post
about it!

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady