From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:31:01 EST
Sukie writes:
>Wolfy, sometimes they whimper, sometimes go "whraaaaak whraaaaaaaaak"
>if young kits, and sometimes mope or fail to eat.

Your right that is how they cry.  I can do the sound for him, and wait for
one to do it to show him, and I can show him mope (demonstrate) and tell
him all that.  thank you.

Also on the Environcaire, I thought it had an "option" to use an ionizer
on it if you wanted to.  I was confused.  Makes me wonder about the others
I wrote about.  sorry guys I'm just all screwy this week aren't I.... ;)
Ah well we're all learning!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/