From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:23:04 -0800
Thanks to everyone who is bidding on the auctions!  I just submitted to
Melissa another bunch of auctions.  Check back every few days, new items
are being added all the time!!

Right now, we have items such as another Santa beanie ferret, ferret with
cookie jar stationary, super pet bedding, wooley balls, a KiSta apron,
handmade hammocks, lots more and and the most incredible hanging sleep nest
(house) you will find.  This item is hand crocheted by a wonderful person
reading this email.  You have to check that one out!!  I want one for
myself, but will remove myself from bidding to be fair!!

The website again is www.geocities.com/njfertrescue Stop by and bid for a
great cause!

Thanks again to everyone,

Jen