From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:24:01 -0500
Once again Richard has found a way to help Tazzie move around.  Since
Tazzie has regained partial use of his front legs and not being able to
do anything but pull himself around alittle bit on the rug I told you
guys about, ( remember how excited I was then lol ), I told Richard that
Tazzie needed a boogie board with swivel wheels so he could get around on
our floor.  It is the laminated flooring so it is slick.  Anyway, when I
went to go feed Tazzie, Richard went to town and came back with a board
and some wheels, padding etc.  In 30 minutes Tazzie was on his new wheels.
He flew.  He didn't want to get off so we could make some adjustments.
He went to every hidey hole he has.  He was disappointed that he couldn't
take his wheels in with him to any of these places but that's ok because
some of his places are high enough that with daddy going back to town and
using his genousness...... lol

Warm hugs and many thanks to all of you.
Lois
Missing my 7
holding tight to my remaining 16