From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:08:27 -0800
I have a friend who adopted a ferret from me.  I got a call from her this
morning that she had helped her to cross over last night.  Disney was an
older girl with Adrenal disease and last November was diagnosed with
Insulinoma.  Disney had not eaten on her own since March and Ruth had done
all she could afford to do for her.  She would still rally from time to
time but she began to experience bloody stools and after a consult with the
vet, they felt it was time.  This was hard for Ruth after fighting for
Disney for so long, but she is a peace now and can once more run a play
like the fur child she was born to be.

Diana and The Ferret Farm