From:
punchbug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 05:20:25 -0800
UGH!  I just looked at the photos that Kim posted on the website.  It
made my heart break, my stomach churn, my eyes tear up.  Those precious
ferrets.... I'm terribly sorry that Mr. Mason passed away but it seems to
be one of those "blessings in disguise" because now the miserable lives of
those ferrets has been exposed and they are on the road to recovery.  It
is my fervent wish that each and every one of them finds the love and care
they so deserve.

Now, my question is this... who (if anyone) on the FML knew about the
conditions at this "shelter"???  I sincerely hope that nobody on the FML
actually knew about this first hand!  If so, we ALL failed these ferrets.

Please, please, ....if you know of ANY animal is being abused or neglected,
please DO something (legal).  It is inexcusable that any animal should be
treated like that.  Animals depend on us for their very livelihood.  They
cannot speak so we must speak for them.

To all of you who are assisting in the placement of the Mason ferrets, to
all that are volunteering, sending supplies, donations, etc., thank you!!
Thank you for taking care of the "heart brothers" and "heart sisters" of
my Gracie, Milo, Kiwi, Theo and Duke.

Renee