From:
Sue Dastous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 21:53:49 -0400
     My little 1.5 lb fuzzy, Tequila, can teleport to the top of a 3 foot
high bureau (she IS white-footed so maybe this doesn't count, but...).
This bureau has smooth sides and for a long time I could't figure out how
she was getting up there.  Then, one day I saw her do it!  The side of the
bureau was about 5 or 6 inches away from the wall and she would put her
paws on the bureau and press her back against the wall and just shimmy her
way to the top.  Amazing!  All I had to do was move the bureau further away
from the wall, and she could't get up there anymore.

Sue and the Fuzzy Four (Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon, and Buddy)