From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:08:29 EST
My old man ferret is peeing green,yes a nice color of green.The only thing
I can think of is he either has an infection or got hold of more fruit
loops than I thought.Does anyone have experience with this?  He's going to
the vet today,17th,but some ideas on what might be going on would be
nice.He's eating what appears to be a normal amount,drinking and looking
for any dropped goodies on the floor.His activity level is down a
little,but maybe someone told him he'd be 7 Jan.1.I'm not to worried,since
he's still eating and drinking,but he is an old geezer.Any ideas would be
helpful.Thank you in advance.

Sandy(What's with the green?)
Valentine(Hey,I just wanted to fit in with the season.)
Jasmine(It's because all your money goes into him.)
Taz(I wonder if I could do the red)