From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:22:03 -0800
>As she was an older lady, I chickened out and said they are a cousin
>to the otter instead of gleefully telling her it was a domesticated
>wheeezle.".........

Veda, I, being an older lady (70+) was curious about what 'being older'
has anyt hing to do with explaining 'gleefully' exactly what a ferret
is????????  Perhaps you wrongly think anyone past 50/60 is a bit dense?

I can assure you it would not make me have a heart attack, send me into
a coma, make my hairs stand on end or cause me to drop dead on the spot!
You really ha ve no reason to fear we 'older ladies' the next time one of
us asks a question.  You missed out on a great chance to educate what a
wonderful, lovable and fun pe t having a ferret is!

There are two great forces in this world -- good and evil; and no man is
worth his salt unless he has lost and won battle for a principle.

[MM]