From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:01:28 -0600
Hi everyone
I snuck into the computer room when mom wasn't looking and started to read
the F.M.L.

I saw with great excitement a list of our friends favorite toys.  Well I
thought I'd send a list of a few of our favorite things.  (Look out Julie
Andrews here comes The Sound of Ferrets)

 Jingles on doorknobs
 Whiskers on stuffies
 Mom's favorite sneakers
 And socks with white fluffies
 Chasing the dogs, all over the house, look over there, it's Robo-Mouse!
 Things that are bouncy
 Bubbles in kitchens
 Paper in boxes
 Tubes we can scritch in
 Dryer vent tubes, and big plastic bags, under the couch, quick hide
       the mags
 In the event, that we do vent, you can surely see, these are a few of our
 favorite things, and were all meant for me-uhoh gotta go here comes
 mom-now where's that send button

Twister and the Ferret Collective-On Broadway