From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 02:26:30 +0000
>From:    Miles and Telaraj <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: HannahBananaBear's Farewell
>Such bright eyes... little white princess with battered body and such
beautiful, bright eyes.  She just couldn't hold on any longer- but I thank

Wow.  That's the most beautiful description of a sick fur kid I've ever
read.  To me, there is nearly nothing sadder than a sick fuzzy.  Thank you
for sharing your beautiful last moments with Hannah.  She had a great mom
and dad.  I've lost two, one at the vet's over the weekend - this will
never happen again... I didn't see him for a day and a half -- though I
tried desparately -- and felt I'd abandoned him.  I think your being able
to love Hannah as she left is a wonderful blessing to cherish, not that
that will lessen the pain in the gap she leaves in your souls.

Another fur kid mom, with seven love slinks,

Lynn