From:
Paula O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:01:42 -0600
I may have missed a post somewhere but I am confused why having the
ferrets on sale is such a big deal and why I would want to boycott
Petco? I seem to read an awful lot of bad mouthing of Petco. I am not
sure if I missing something or if people are doing it because if Petco
does not get business they will or if they really feel Petco is not a
good pet store.

The Petco that I buy my items always seems to be on the up and up.
Right from the beginning they helped us out and let us know what were
good for them and what was not. Maybe I lucked out, since one of the
managers has several ferrets of his own and knows about them and loves
them.

Big deal so they are having a sale, how long is the sale? I am sure
your problem may be that people who do not usually get them will, then
they will buy them and bring them back or get rid of them. Before you
ask me to do all of this please explain to me why you are so angry and
what you think the consquences are if we do not follow you in this
quest. I know you said something about turnins, but this happens with
more than just ferrets, this happens with all pets, people do not
always understand what they buy and that is a part of life. I am
unclear if you take any other animals besides ferrets, but this is
not with just ferrets, again it is with all pets.

Paula O'Connor