From:
chris Pascarella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:52:25 -0500
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new and green here so forgive me if i ask some
dumb questions or if ramble on about me and my 2 fuzzies. But the
purpose of this post is not only to introduse us to your community,
but for me to ask a serious question about ferret care.. I have had
ferrets as a child and remember how fun and loving they were. That
was 25 years ago when the only info on ferrets was the wild non -
domesticated type. Recently ( the past 24 hrs ) i adopted 2 bonded
ferrets from the aspca in the state i live in and love them both from
the get go and they took to me too ( since they arrived at my house
and got comfortable being here they spend every waking minute with me
like i was thier mother, though they have the gender mixed up :) )
But thats not the problem i have.

One of the ferret i adopted is deaf, loving as can be, but deaf. I
have read all the artical i can find, and know there is probably
more out there, on caring for ferrets with special needs. But im
looking for advice from other ferret lovers that have or had the same
experience and maybe could give me some pointers on the the extra care
my deaf fuzzy may need? I love these guys alot and want to give them
the best life possible and though i read alot to gain the information
i need most of the time, i'm the kinda guy that likes to hear it from
people that had gone through it, so to say. So any and all info from
anyone who has had this experience is greatfully Thanked in advance ,
and any advice on proper nutrition too!! You can send them to my email
(if thats allowed?) please remeber i new here :)

thanks
Xris p , momba and splinter (the fuzzy twins)