From:
Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:48:18 -0500
I have a Petco in my area and a PetSmart.  I LOVE PetSmart.  First of all
they do not carry ferrets.  They have the 30Lb bag of Yesterdays News for
$11.99 which is ALOT cheaper than it is at Petco.  The store is alot
cleaner and the animals they do have, Birds, Hamsters, Fish..  are kept in
much better condition.  They Had Santa Claus there and the Easter Bunny for
pictures during holidays, Of course Woobie and Princess have Pictures with
the Easter Bunny!

The Petco by me has that Big octagon shaped ferret tank, ALWAYS has Flys
in and around the tank.  They do have water bottles and Food when I go
there and it looks like they are kept in the Egg carton type litter.  But
it seems to be changed not too often.  It smells horrible.  The ferrets
themselves seem pretty Happy considering the conditions they are in.
Luckily for the little guys/gals, they dont last there too long.  I just
wanted to Compliment a pet store like PetSmart for a change and not just
bash a bad one!  If anyone is wondering..  PetSmart on Route 17N in
Paramus, NJ.  They also have Pet adoptions every Saturday, unfortunately ,
I havent seen any ferrets there yet..

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin (Smaccie) Woobie, Princess, Crystal and Mystic