From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:26:26 -0400
Ok, I asked if anyone knew where I could buy a hammock or sleep sack where
a part of the proceeds would benefit a shelter.  I got a ton of responses,
THANK YOU!  But it goes without saying that I cannot buy from everyone but
I CAN list you on my web page!  And that has been done!  If I missed your
address, let me know and I will add it.  But I think all that mailed me
were included.  Could be wrong.. would be the second mistake I ever made!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo

[P.S.]
THe second mistake I *EVER* made!!!  Ha!  Forgot to list my web page...
http://users.i-c.net/~aarrowranch

If you sent your address to me for hammocks and are not listed, let me
know.  Again, think I got everyone.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo