From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:53:02 -0500
Dear Petey TPO,

My mommy and I got our membership cards in da mail yestewday.  Tanks you
so much.  My wast name not be Hill anymore since my mommy and daddy got
mawied, but it used to be my wast name, so it be ok.  Mommy's fwiend
Alison was wondering ifin she could be a member too as she gets pooped
on all da time by da babies she and mommy take care of in da hospital.
She tinks she's earned it, and she was jealous of Mommy's card when
Mommy showed her it yestewday.

Anyways, tanks again for mine and Mommy's card.  Might have to be likes
Willow and gets my Mommy to gets me a wallet too.  Hmmm.....

Love,
Sammy TPO