From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:21:48 -0400
Check out your local dollar store for toys.  Many have cat toys that my
guys love.  But, the big hits are the kiddie tub toys, most recently 3
piece sets of tugboats and duckies.  They are very hard and barely bitable,
but small enough to be carried off.

Another neat toy for the season are the Easter eggs (just be careful not to
step on one).   I put a few pieces of kibble in them for the noise and if
they happen to open, a yummy treat!

The card rolls from carpeting make excellent tunnels too.  We had carpeting
put in in November and we snagged two long heavy duty rolls and cut them
into different sized sections.  Another big hit.

It has been a while since I posted and thought I would kick in my thoughts
and let everyone know I'm still alive!

Hugs to all,

Jen and Gang