From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:52:17 -0400
>We generally store all out open bags of Totally Ferret food in airtight
>containers ( tubs).  This keeps the food fresh until it is gone.  It should
>be kept at room temperature or in a cool storage area if at all possible.

Alicia, in Florida the combination of humidity and heat wreak havoc with
perishables.  Even in many Florida homes with a/c, the temps often run about
78F and about 65-70% rel.  humidity which can sky rocket with one patio door
opening.  What about refrigeration?  Would that be a bad idea if placed in a
sealed container.

best wishes,
alphachi