From:
PetLover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 03:54:13 -0400
I've been asking my friends who keep up on the beanie baby newbies to keep
an eye out for a ferret for me.  I've never bought one, but that one I would
buy 100 of!  You can add my name to your list of 100 people.  And please let
us know the outcome of your attempt to have one made.

It might be a nice idea if you submitted the name Kodo, one of the poems
written about Kodo (or the Rainbow Bridge poem), and Kodo's birthdate (which
we'd have to get from Robert Jacobs, the owner).  I hope it works!

Bonnie Burwell
and Stinky, Squeaker and Beano (the Baltimore Fuzzbusters)

PETLOVES
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers
Internet: http://www.petloves.com
E-mail:  mailto:[log in to unmask]