Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:40:11 +0100
Yes, you saw right... but it's a topic I have yet to read about on the FML.
Well, I know it's not pleasant and all but sometimes you just have to speak
up.

I was doing my usually rounds this morning, spot washing some areas and
fully washing others, poop scooping and the like, when I came across one
of the many open drawers I have in my bedroom.

And there it was... ferret juice.  Yep, you read right.  Ferret juice...
just on the edge of the drawer where the ferrets have taken to entering my
mini condos disguised as clothes drawers.  You know, that stuff that looks
like spilled soda....

I really don't know what else to call it but I have seen it often enough
that it should have a name.  I think it's a combination of Bear's scent
gland secretions (she's the only non-descented one) mixed with the boys
urine drops... you know, because of the placement of their urinary
receptacle.  I can just imagine what else might be in this mix but I
wouldn't want to do a taste test to find out either.

Well, I have lived with these "juice" spots since I let my ferrets run free
(no edges in the cages that duplicate this) and that's been a lot of years.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiences these enter/exit dribbles,
but I wonder why nobody has mentioned it before.  If your brave enough to
talk about it... well, I'm here.  If nothing else, it needs a daffynition.

So, I've contributed the definition... who wants to contribute the word?

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
To my ferts: My now ripped and torn underwear thank you for your
undivided attention.  However, you have put me in a breezy situation.

P.S. In the case that I missed a thread on this very thing... I'll offer
up my apologies now.  In the case where no one has experienced this and
you all think I am nuts... well, aren't I gonna be embarrassed!  ;-)