Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:06:31 +0100
Just wanted to know if other people have ferrets who are particularly
attracted to metal based objects.  It turns out that our little Mushu has
decided that eye glasses, sun glasses, spoons, forks, tin can lids, pop can
tabs and kitchen sink drain plugs - anything that either is metal or is
mostly made of metal - are her particular items to stash.  It scared me the
first time I saw her drag off a rather large lid off a tin can... I'd never
experienced anything like that before.  But she was so careful and delicate
in stashing it.  Of course, in the meantime, the cut-offs are now all out
of harms way.

I thought I had a ferret, not a magpie in ferrets' clothing.

Anyone else have a metal maniac?

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur