Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:51:01 -0500
I'd really love to know what strollers would work with ferrets as well.
I can't carry a ferret and have it rub on me all day while I'm out or
I'll end up in real trouble with my asthma. I used to just carry them
in a sack ... can't do that anymore because my allergies have become
more severe recently. And if Sean is not with me, a ferret is sure NOT
to come with me. So, this would be an awesome solution for me so I
could get breaks from the ferrets with my allergies while I'm out
walking. Ferrets love rides! I'm sure they'd love a stroller. I'm just
scared that if I get one someday, it'll be the wrong kind and they'll
destroy it or dig it out. That's a lot of money lost, ya know?
I'd love suggestions too, please.