From:
Keith Krysz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:06:18 EST
Hello everyone. As always between work and the rescue it has been
crazy. We recently had a rescue from the Jersey City Shelter that was
picked up as a stray. The first 2 days he seemed OK but then took a
turn for the worse. All he wanted to do was sleep. We took him to the
Vet and blood and x-rays came out good. He believed it was a bladder
infection and put him on meds. He has lost some weight and seems to be
up and around a little better. The real puzzler is that he sits and
stares at the door to the outside with his nose resting against the
door. When we open the door he seems to have no interest in going out.
Has anyone experienced this with a rescue?

A Friend of a Ferret is a Friend of Mine
Keith &Evelyn Krysz
Father Natures Ferret Rescue